Choosing An AI Chatbot For Business? Here’s How!
There are certain tasks these days where you no longer have to talk to a real person because a chatbot can assist you with whatever you need. The use of chatbots in the travel industry has the potential to significantly enhance the quality of customer service. However, not all chatbots are created equal. Some are better than others when it comes to customer assistance.
The Uniqueness of an AI Chatbot
The AI chatbots used these days are utilizing Natural Language Processing (NLP). This way, the program is able to understand what people are trying to communicate. This in turn stimulates a conversation using pre-programmed information and data. The AI chatbots improved over time as they learn from past user interactions. Many businesses these days are now using an AI Chatbot to answer customer queries and assist in some transactions without the need for human interaction.
Types of AI Chatbots
The chatbots are basically messaging bots. But what makes them so special? They can assist you in real-time and in a prompt manner without the need for human interaction. If you want to know more about which Chatbot and which one is the most suitable for your needs, then here are the different types to choose from.
- Menu- or button-based Chatbots. This is the most basic type of chatbot where it only has the menus and buttons for the most common inquiries. Just like the automated phone menus, these chatbots will have to choose from many choices in order to find the answer that they’ve been looking for.
- Rule-Based Chatbots. If you have an idea of what the common questions of your customers are, then a rule-based chatbot that can assist in more than one language may be what you are looking for. You first have to decide what languages your chatbots will use. You also have to figure out words for the questions to assist and how they must be put together.
- Keyword-Recognition Based Chatbots. This type of chatbot can respond to what users type for their inquiries. To answer users, the chatbots use keywords that can be altered, and an AI program called Natural Language Processing (NLP). This though may have a hard time answering similar questions. This happens when the keywords in linked questions are used more than once.
- Machine Learning Chatbots. These chatbots use ML and AI in order to remember and determine what the user chats and learn and evolve from them. This way, chatbots can self-improve based on what and how humans inquire.
- Voice Chatbots. You have seen and probably even used voice chatbots already. Voice bots have become very popular over the last couple of years. This new technology has made conversational interfaces even more vernacular. This is why many businesses are now starting to see the benefits of using voice-based chatbots.
- Hybrid Chatbots. For those who want the best of both worlds, then hybrid chatbots are the most recommended. This offers the simplicity of the rule-based chatbots as well as the complexity of the AI chatbots.
The ultimate goal of using any chatbot is to be able to provide an improved user experience by completing tasks without any human interaction. These chatbots can help shorten the process which will benefit both parties.