HERE IS HOW WEB DESIGNERS CREATE YOUR WEBSITE
A website, maybe you are thinking about having your first one made, or maybe you just a new better one. In any case, you should know some of the basics about web design but do not get worried because it is easy as learning your first time to recite the alphabet.
First of all, let us face it, the website is the core of your online marketing activities, if you look at all of the marketing channels and techniques from web designing experts, what they actually do is bring web visitors to your website, through Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), social media, email marketing and other modes of digital marketing whether via physical promotions or emails.
The main purpose of having a website in your business is to turn these web visitors as your actual customers. In marketing terms, this is called conversion; a bad website will cause you to waste money in other modes of marketing scheme or campaign because you do not need more visitors if you cannot turn them into customers, so the better your website is, the more visitors are converted you’re your very own customers.
It doesn’t really matter whether you sell consumer products online or provide local services or specialize in other industries in the business world; many people in the industry call themselves as web designers who are professionals who specialize in creating and designing websites for their clients’ demands. Not everyone can be called web designer just for knowing a little bit of software programming.
Of course those who pretend to be experts in web designing without much planning, they will give you an overwhelming amount of information, contents, images and other website features that are not necessary and can contribute to your business’ success. The question is would that be the way to turn visitors into customers? Is that what you need? And the answer is simple. No. What you have to do is look for an expert in marketing website that is serious in web designing.
Well there are a lot of reliable web designing companies out there that provides quality services to their clients. All you need to do is utilize the resources that you have in finding them. The number one source in finding web designing companies is through the internet. Do some research, gather some testimonials, reviews and other essential details in narrowing down the list of candidates that you are planning to hire to create your own website.
There are seven phases or processes of making a quality website.
- Analysis- it is one of the most important aspects to do in creating the perfect website for the client by gathering information, identifying things like website’s purpose, website’s goals and the target audience.
- Planning- It includes the sitemap, website structure and the technologies to be used in building and enhancing the website.
- Designing- Not only experts focus on wireframe models and the visual style but also on the usability of the website’s features to provide the best possible user interface and user experience.
- Content- A very important part of the process is choosing the site’s content using the right text through copywriting, photos and videos which are all optimized not only for your visitors but for search engines as well.
- Development- in this process, this is where the website is built through the utilization of the Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) coding from the gathered databases and other forms of technologies as well which is developed to be responsive in design compatible for handheld devices like mobile phones.
- Testing- Testing all the major features is important if there are things to change or correct before the website will begin its operation. This includes technical testing, browser compatibility, and if the website really fulfills its purpose.
- Deployment- After launching the site after finishing the testing period, the web designers are not over in its responsibility. They are responsible to monitor the website to fix bugs and conduct regular checkups and maintenance.